► Module Ft.Rdf.RdfsHandler
An RDF schema validator for statements in a Model
Copyright 2005 Fourthought, Inc. (USA).
Detailed license and copyright information: http://4suite.org/COPYRIGHT
Project home, documentation, distributions: http://4suite.org/
- class RdfsConstraintViolation(Ft.FtException)
- __init__(self, errorCode, *args)
- Overrides: __init__ from class FtException
Methods inherited from class Ft.FtException
__getattr__, __repr__, __str__
Methods inherited from class Exception
- INVALID_DOMAIN_FOR_PROPERTY = 2
- INVALID_RANGE_FOR_PROPERTY = 3
- PROPERTY_HAS_MULTIPLE_RANGES = 1
- class RdfsHandler(Ft.Rdf.SchemaHandler)
Processing of RDF schema information on behalf of a model instance.
Note that a RdfsHandler is designed to be associated with
a single model in its lifecycle, which is basically:
init -> initModel -> <user's schema operations> -> reclaim
Do not attempt to reuse a RdfsHandler with multiple models
unless you really know what you're doing
Initializer for a RdfsHandler. There are no parameters.
- checkConstraints(self, newStmts)
Raises exception if constraint violation found, else returns normally
Does not yet check Extended Constraints (provide hooks?)
- initModel(self, model)
Make sure that the core schema statements are in the model
- Overrides: initModel from class SchemaHandler
- isCoreRdfs(self, stmt)
Checks whether a statement comes from the core RDF meta-model.
- isInstance(self, obj, class_)
Checks whether a resource is an instance of a class. Note that this is also true if the resource is an instance of any subclass of the given class.
- isSubClass(self, class1, class2)
Checks whether a class is an instance of another class.
- processNewStatements(self, newStmts)
Called by the Model when a new statement is about to be added.
- RDFS_XML = '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>\n<rdf:RDF\n...f-schema-more"/>\n </rdf:Description>\n\n</rdf:RDF>'
- RDF_MS_BASE = 'http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#'
- RDF_SCHEMA_BASE = 'http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#'