► Module Ft.Lib.DistExt.InstallEggInfo
Implements the Distutils 'install_egg_info' command, for installing
a package's PKG-INFO metadata.
- class InstallEggInfo(distutils.cmd.Command)
Install an .egg-info file for the package
- Overrides: finalize_options from class Command
- Overrides: initialize_options from class Command
- Overrides: run from class Command
Methods inherited from class distutils.cmd.Command
__getattr__, __init__, announce, copy_file, copy_tree, debug_print, dump_options, ensure_dirname, ensure_filename, ensure_finalized, ensure_string, ensure_string_list, execute, get_command_name, get_finalized_command, get_sub_commands, make_archive, make_file, mkpath, move_file, reinitialize_command, run_command, set_undefined_options, spawn, warn
- command_name = 'install_egg_info'
- description = "Install package's PKG-INFO metadata as an .egg-info file"
- user_options = [('install-dir=', 'd', 'directory to install to')]
Members inherited from class distutils.cmd.Command
Convert an arbitrary string to a standard distribution name
Any runs of non-alphanumeric/. characters are replaced with a single '-'.
Convert an arbitrary string to a standard version string
Spaces become dots, and all other non-alphanumeric characters become
dashes, with runs of multiple dashes condensed to a single dash.
Convert a project or version name to its filename-escaped form
Any '-' characters are currently replaced with '_'.